Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Crazyness

I can now officially say that I have complete a job fair.  The experience was slightly overwhelming, but good I think.  I had several interviews, and I'm hopeful, but I thought I would have a better feel afterwards.  I really have no idea if it was beneficial to go or not.  I spent a day and a half interviewing and filling out applications, but no concrete offers of employment or anything.  Just vague notions of "we'll call" or "I'd love to see your application online".  This is unnerving at best.  The worst part is I still don't know what they want to hear.  Oh well.  Lets chalk this up to a life experience and move on.

In terms of playing, I am lucky to be playing with the Greeley Chamber Orchestra on viola for their upcoming concert next week on Friday.  This has been a lot of fun for the past couple of weeks with rehearsals and practicing.  I'm realizing how much I miss orchestra and that I want to make that a priority in my life in the future. 

Well, that's all for now, I have several more job applications to fill out!

No comments:

Post a Comment