Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Back to School Special!

All of those back to school sales and adds are infectious!  For the first time in my entire life I am not preparing to return to school as either a student or a teacher.  It is really weird.  I still feel like I need to go get the ubiquitous school supplies, even though I don't need them.

On another note, symphony season starts soon!  In less than a month I will know if I got the position and will be playing another season with the Denver Philharmonic Orchestra.  I am really excited, mostly because I am such a music nerd that the summer off season is tortuously long with no rehearsals.  The best part of this season in comparison to last year???  I no longer have to wake up at 5 am on Mondays to go to work and still be able to rehearse at 7:30 at night! 

Still building up my studio, slowly but surely and adding in more rep all the time for those upcoming auditions.  Just started the Barber concerto and I am loving it.  The first of the school visits has been scheduled in September for Temple University

Thats all for now, lots more to practice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment