Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Long time coming and a short way to go...

It's almost here!  The first day of summer "break" is FRIDAY!  I have been so busy for the last 5 weeks, that I have not really been able to do much of anything besides teach (full time sub job and lessons) and sleep.  Now I'm gearing up to cram in a lot of stuff before I leave in *yikes* 8 weeks!

Off to UWM for grad school!  I did get in, and after a really long few weeks, everything is settled for school.  I have registered for classes, found a roommate, and we are almost done apartment searching (hopefully) which is not fun when you can drive to and look at potential future homes, but is quite miserable when you and your roommate live in 2 different states, neither of which happen to be the one you are moving to...

All of this is super exciting and a bit overwhelming, especially considering I haven't really had time to process exactly what moving away means yet.  I guess I will panic about that later.  Right now, I am making plans to organize my stuff for a cross-country move, and trying not to think too much.  Its almost 1100 miles...

Well, off to finish up the school year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment