Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Time flies and stands still, how does that work?


Another month has passed and I'm already counting down the days until I go home for Christmas! The weather has been beautiful so far, and I actually heard someone complaining about it the other day :) I'm a bit sad that I'm missing the snow that has already fallen back home.




The fog this morning out of my window.






Fall colors on my walk back from the bus stop.

I'm playing Lalo Symphonie Espagnol and Bach E Major Partita this semester and I'm loving both of them! Also lots of Sevcik and Kreutzer ├ętudes. The first orchestra concert is next week. Lots to play :)

My sewing has taken a bit of a back burner, but this weekend I'll be doing a bunch of mending that I've been avoiding. Then back to finishing the quilting on the rainbow pinwheel quilt that's already on my bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment