Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Where has April gone?

I had such plans! So many things were going to get accomplished. Alas, life got in the way as usual. I did manage to finish two big projects for school, quilt my table runner and placemats, finish the birthday gift, and this months bee blocks. Other than that, I've been practicing up a storm. I now have 3 pieces for my jury (2 weeks ago I only had one) and they have needed some serious attention. The final orchestra concert is tomorrow night, and it has some crazy hard rep on it, and there is this community orchestra I am subbing in as the concert master. So no stress right :)

In my moments of snatched free time, I did learn how to free motion quilt meandering loops ion the placemats and table runner as well as the surprise birthday gift. I just need to bind the table toppers now :) then I will be done and they look really cute!!!

I did manage to finish up my Stash Bee blocks for this month:






I am heading to the post office to mail them this afternoon.

In the next two weeks I have 4 concerts to play in and 7 or 8 recitals to attend. Then it's just finals and projects and juries. Wish me luck, it's crunch time!

No comments:

Post a Comment